Optimum Detox™ - Replacement Arrays
or 4 installments of $11.25 USD by More info
- Good for between 50 uses each (depending on how well you maintain it)
- Standard 1/4 inch plug, compatible with our Optimum Detox ionic machines
- Stainless Steel for superior performance
Be sure to clean your array after each use for longer-lasting performance. Clean with dish soap and water, then soak in 100% white vinegar for 10 minutes or soak in a 50/50 mixture of water and vinegar for 30 minutes. If more than one person is using the array, soak in a hospital-grade disinfectant for 10 to 30 minutes, rinse with water and let air dry.
Can anyone use the foot bath?
The Ionic Foot Bath should not be used by individuals who are epileptic, hemophiliacs, or those with a pacemaker, implanted organs, or on blood thinners.
Children under the age of 12 and pregnant/lactating women should NOT use this appliance. If you are uncertain, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using it.
Do not use this appliance if you have any open wounds/cuts on your feet.
Stop using this appliance immediately if you feel discomfort or if any pain or irritations occurs.
This is suggested therapy for people who have accumulated many stored toxins and are not able to get rid of them efficiently, due to overworked liver, spleen, and kidney functions. This is especially recommended therapy for those who take a lot of medications. The ionic detox foot bath does not eliminate beneficial medications from the body.
To those who are affected by diabetes: the ionic process does affect blood sugar levels. With that said, we advise those with diabetes to be sure that they have eaten before initiating an ionic foot bath.
There may be other situations in which you should not use this unit. Please consult your health care provider if you are uncertain.
Is there a warranty?
- Our machines carry a 30-day warranty to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of receipt. Customers are responsible for shipping cost after 30 days. A receipt or proof of payment is required. Warranty does not cover normal wear of replaceable elements. Damage due to abuse is not covered.
Is this a medical device, can it cure or treat my illness?
- This product is not a medical device and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. theoptimumdetox.com makes no medical claims and makes no statements of validation. Always consult with your professional Health Care provider before beginning any health care regiment.
- This site and its services are for consumer educational use only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services provided on this site are here to educate consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Why does the water change color without feet in the water?
- People who don’t understand the Ionic Detox technology often surmise that it is not credible because the water changes color without feet in it. With so many brands spreading misinformation about color change, we think it is about time to set the record straight.
- When there are no feet in the water, the ions neutralize what is in the foot bath. First is the water itself: average city water has between 300-500 chemicals in it. Second is the salt, which also has a charge. Third, is the array plate, which is made from stainless steel and copper. All these elements will contribute to color change. From our experience, we estimate that the “junk in the tub” contributes to roughly 30% of the overall color change when feet are in the water. It accounts for 100% of the color change when feet are not present.
How often can I do my sessions?
- Children under 12 years of age should not use this device.
- Age 12: one session every two or three weeks, each session lasting 10 to 15 minutes.
- Ages 13-18: one session a week, each session lasting 15 to 20 minutes.
- Ages 19 and up: every other day, and do not exceed 3 times per week. Each session should be 30 minutes long.
Why does the water color change?
- It is due to the interaction of the metals from the array, sea salt, and minerals and impurities contained in the water along with the individuals contribution, creating an ionic field with the water.
- The water will change color regardless of whether you have feet in the water or not, because the metallurgic reaction of the array and the polarization of the solids and minerals in the water. However, there will normally be 2-3 times the cellular debris within the water when the session is combined with an individual.
Why does the water color vary from treatment to treatment?
- Variations occur due to each individual’s energy state and toxicity levels as toxins are re-ionized at the molecular level and react with the metals of the array.
Is it safe people who have metal plates in their body?
- It is best to speak with your health care provider regarding your concerns with metal implants.
How do I preserve and clean the array?
- Initially you can rinse your array with very warm water and pat dry with a towel. However, as the elements become pitted from use, it may be put into the dishwater or follow the next step below.
- Dip the array in a solution mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 quarts warm water for a couple of minutes. Then brush the array to remove access particles and rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- If you are using the footbath in a professional setting we would recommend the use of a good disinfectant cleaner rather than the steps noted above.
How long will the array last?
- If the array itself is properly cared for, it will last 50 sessions. The generating rods in the array will eventually lose their effectiveness after approximately 50 sessions. They will eventually lose their conductive properties and will need to be replaced.
- You can purchased a new set of arrays here
How can I tell when to replace the arrays?
- The array pods will be noticeably deteriorated after numerous sessions. You will be able to tell when the water does not change color as it should.
Why do my feet tingle?
- It is normal to feel a slight tingling sensation during a session, but if you experience uncomfortable tingling or itching this is an indication there is too much salt in the water. Try using less salt on your next session. Too much salt will not alter the effects of the session, however; increasing the salt also increases the amperage of the current. To much salt can result in overheating the power unit causing it to shut down. The power supply will not resume operation until it has fully cooled down usually in about 25 minutes. As per the operating instructions you should begin with 4 1/2 to 5 inches of water and start with 1 scoop of salt. If you prefer you can increase the amount of salt but not to exceed 2 scoops. After you have operated the system several times you will know how to set it up for each use.
- We recommend using permanent marker to mark the water level at 4 1/2 to 5 inches if you are using a tub that is not already marked. This will ensure the same results with each use with the same amount of water and salt added.
Does this create negative and positive ions?
- Yes it does, due to the chemical composition of water. It creates equal amounts of negative and positive ions. It is not possible to create a negative ion without also creating a positive ion simultaneously. Is is the negative ions which are beneficial.
Do your units alternate polarity like most of the higher cost units?
- Yes our units do not alternate from positive to negative. All our units produce positive and negative ions in equal quantities, at the same time.
Our #1 priority here at Optimum Detox is your satisfaction. This means we stand by our products 100%, no matter what. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you a free replacement. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our customer care team. We're here for you. Satisfaction. Guaranteed.