Optimum Detox™ Ionic Foot Spa - Feel Detoxed And Cleansed At Home!
** The special offer ends on June 21st at 12:00 am EST. **
The Optimum Detox™ foot spa is the latest in ionic detox foot bath technology and one of the safest and easiest ways to detox and relax at the same time. Simply sink in your feet and start enjoying the amazing benefits!
- Feel More Energetic
- Clear Your Skin Complexion
- Balance PH Level
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Boost Your Immune System
- Improve Focus and Mental Clarity
- Reduce Swelling and Inflammation
"I have been using Optimum Detox for two years now, and so far I’ve experienced extraordinary results. My pain and inflammation have reduced significantly, and I feel way more energized throughout the day! I rarely experience brain fog now, and I just feel healthier overall. Now I understand the importance of detoxing your body. People often say I’m “glowing” and they always ask me what I have been doing differently. I honestly feel like a brand-new person.”
– Carol R, 36 years old
OPTIMUM DETOX™ VS THE COMPETITION
Please note: we also have an option without the professional tub.
FOR A LIMITED TIME, RECEIVE OUR INFORMATIVE
EBOOK WITH DETOX RECIPES FOR FREE!
WHERE DO TOXINS COME FROM?
Air pollution, smoking, drinking alcohol, consuming foods with pesticides, and applying beauty products are the most common ways toxins are absorbed. Products such as shampoo, make-up, perfume, and deodorants often contain parabens, formaldehyde, and aluminum, which are very harmful to the human body.
WHAT ARE THE NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF TOXINS IN THE BODY?
- Organ damage
- DNA damage, which increases the rate of aging and degeneration
- Imbalanced hormones
- Weak immune system
- Poor memory and concentration (“brain fog”)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Ionization is a familiar process. However, the concept of using ionization in a foot bath, such as the Optimum Detox™, is a relatively new idea. In nature, ions are generated by the movement of water molecules. Think of how good you feel while walking along a beach or near a waterfall. We are creating the same reaction with the Optimum Detox™ process, only magnified many times over.
The array is placed in the water with the hands, feet, or other body parts. When turned on, the control unit delivers a clean, filtered current to the array, which does two things. First, it elicits a relaxation response in the body. Second, the current causes the array metals, in combination with the water and salt, to generate positively and negatively charged ions. These ions help by stimulating the relaxed body to naturally draw oppositely charged toxins into the water.
WHAT DO THE COLORS MEAN?
People who do not understand the ionic detox technology often assume that it is not credible because the water changes color without feet in it. With so many fake brands spreading misinformation about color change, we think it is about time to set the record straight.
During the session, the water in the basin will always change to a brown/ orange color whether your feet are in the water or not. This is due to the electrolytic reaction involving the array, salt, water, minerals, and impurities in the water. But when feet are in the water, the colors are also affected by oils being released from the sebaceous glands, the dead skin cells, and the user’s own acidity/ alkalinity.
Some of the neutralized toxins will also exit the body back out through the pores of the feet due to osmosis. An unusual amount of a particular color may indicate that a person has accumulated toxins in certain areas or from certain conditions and that ionic detox is helping those areas.
Always remember that the presence of negative ions in the body mainly helps the body rid itself of toxins through its normal processes of urination, defecation and sweating. Only some toxins leave the body through the pores of the feet. Therefore, color changes in the water should not be the main focus. Instead, focus on how you feel.
WHY OPTIMUM DETOX™?
Our system has shown to provide the same results as the professional-grade ionic detox baths used in spas. The only difference is you get to receive the same treatment for a fraction of the price from the comfort of your own home. In addition, the Optimum Detox™️ includes a special basin specifically designed for both our activator and controller.
We have had independent labs test our bathwater against other detox footbath machines and we far out-produce the number of ions in the water. This is because of two reasons: we run more current through our Optimum™️ activator (meaning our machine processes the water at a faster rate), and we use double insulation to enhance conductivity.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGING (Version WITHOUT the Professional Tub):
For more helpful information about the Optimum Detox™ check our Help Center.
Can anyone use the foot bath?
- The Ionic Foot Bath should not be used by individuals who are epileptic, hemophiliacs, or those with a pacemaker, implanted organs, or on blood thinners. It should also not be used by children under the age of 10, or during pregnancy or lactation. There may be other situations in which you should not use this unit. Please consult your health care provider if you are uncertain.
Is there a warranty?
- Our machines carry a (30) day warranty to the original owner against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of receipt. Customers are responsible for shipping cost after 30 days. A receipt or proof of payment is required. Warranty does not cover normal wear of replaceable elements. Damage due to abuse is not covered.
Is this a medical device, can it cure or treat my illness?
- This product is not a medical device and it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. theoptimumdetox.com makes no medical claims and makes no statements of validation. Always consult with your professional Health Care provider before beginning any health care regiment.
- This site and its services are for consumer educational use only. Nothing contained in this site is or should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. The services provided on this site are here to educate consumers on health care and medical issues that may affect their daily lives. This site and its services do not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Why does the water change color without feet in the water?
· People who don’t understand the Ionic Detox technology often surmise that it is not credible because the water changes color without feet in it. With so many brands spreading misinformation about color change, we think it is about time to set the record straight.
· When there are no feet in the water, the ions neutralize what is in the foot bath. First is the water itself: average city water has between 300-500 chemicals in it. Second is the salt, which also has a charge. Third, is the array plate, which is made from stainless steel and copper. All these elements will contribute to color change. From our experience, we estimate that the “junk in the tub” contributes to roughly 30% of the overall color change when feet are in the water. It accounts for 100% of the color change when feet are not present.
How often can I do my sessions
- Between the ages of 10 and 65, every other day not to exceed 3 times per week.
- Under 10 and over 65 the recommendation is no more than twice a week.
Why does the water color change?
- It is due to the interaction of the metals from the array, sea salt, and minerals and impurities contained in the water along with the individuals contribution, creating an ionic field with the water.
- The water will change color regardless of whether you have feet in the water or not, because the metallurgic reaction of the array and the polarization of the solids and minerals in the water. However, there will normally be 2-3 times the cellular debris within the water when the session is combined with an individual.
Why does the water color vary from treatment to treatment?
- Variations occur due to each individual’s energy state and toxicity levels as toxins are re-ionized at the molecular level and react with the metals of the array.
Is it safe people who have metal plates in their body?
- It is best to speak with your health care provider regarding your concerns with metal implants.
How do I preserve and clean the array?
- Initially you can rinse your array with very warm water and pat dry with a towel. However, as the elements become pitted from use, it may be put into the dishwater or follow the next step below.
- Dip the array in a solution mixture of 1 part vinegar to 2 quarts warm water for a couple of minutes. Then brush the array to remove access particles and rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry.
- If you are using the footbath in a professional setting we would recommend the use of a good disinfectant cleaner rather than the steps noted above.
How long will the array last?
- If the array itself is properly cared for, it will last 20-30 sessions. The generating rods in the array will eventually lose their effectiveness after approximately 20-30 sessions. They will eventually lose their conductive properties and will need to be replaced.
- You can purchased a new set of arrays from us.
How can I tell when to replace the arrays?
- The array pods will be noticeably deteriorated after numerous sessions. You will be able to tell when the water does not change color as it should.
Why do my feet tingle?
- It is normal to feel a slight tingling sensation during a session, but if you experience uncomfortable tingling or itching this is an indication there is too much salt in the water. Try using less salt on your next session. Too much salt will not alter the effects of the session, however; increasing the salt also increases the amperage of the current. To much salt can result in overheating the power unit causing it to shut down. The power supply will not resume operation until it has fully cooled down usually in about 25 minutes. As per the operating instructions you should begin with 4 1/2 to 5 inches of water and start with 1 scoop of salt. If you prefer you can increase the amount of salt but not to exceed 2 scoops. After you have operated the system several times you will know how to set it up for each use.
- We recommend using permanent marker to mark the water level at 4 1/2 to 5 inches if you are using a tub that is not already marked. This will ensure the same results with each use with the same amount of water and salt added.
Does this create negative and positive ions?
- Yes it does, due to the chemical composition of water. It creates equal amounts of negative and positive ions. It is not possible to create a negative ion without also creating a positive ion simultaneously. Is is the negative ions which are beneficial.
Do your units alternate polarity like most of the higher cost units?
- Yes our units do not alternate from positive to negative. All our units produce positive and negative ions in equal quantities, at the same time.
Our #1 priority here at Optimum Detox is your satisfaction. This means we stand by our products 100%, no matter what. If you have a problem, we will solve it. Refund it. Send you a free replacement. Whatever it takes. Just reach out to our customer care team. We're here for you. Satisfaction. Guaranteed.